BANOFFEE IN EVERYTHING!!!!
Now, I’m not normally that big a fan of bananas, but when it comes to banoffee… I WILL EAT EVERYTHING!
I will put it in everything… hence, Banoffee Eton Mess!
This dessert is NOT fancy in the slightest! It’s literally just mixing up a bunch of ingredients and calling it a dessert… suuuuuper easy!
Though, I figured I may as well share the love since it’s perfect for when you’re in need of something quick and tasty to impress!
I mean, I’d be impressed. OMG BANOFFEE!
First I whipped up the double cream to soft peaks.
Then I folded in the digestives and pieces of meringue.
Then to serve, I scooped some of the mixture into a bowl, topped with dulce de leche (because everybody needs dulce de leche in their house), the sliced bananas and the grated chocolate.
See, suuuuuper easy.
- 284ml double cream
- 4 meringue nests, crushed
- 50g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- dulce de leche, for serving
- dark chocolate, grated for serving
- In a large bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Fold in the crushed biscuits and meringue.
- Spoon this mixture into a bowl, top with a generous helping of dulce de leche, the silced bananas and grated chocolate.